Our mission is to advance research by working to develop and maintain competence, ethics and integrity and the highest professional standards in the specialty for the benefit of the public. The faculty seeks, through its activities, to bring about an improvement in research of the public.
American Journal of Drug Delivery and Therapeutics is an international, peer-reviewed, open access online journal publishing original research, reviews focusing on all aspect of drug delivery systems.
Specific topics in the journal include:
- The properties and design of drugs,
- Excipients and drug penetration enhancers,
- Nanotechnology in therapeutics,
- Polymers for drug delivery,
- Drug delivery systems including oral, nasal, pulmonary, parenteral, topical and transdermal
- Controlled release systems; nanoparticles, microparticles,microcapsules, liposomes.
- Pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics,
- Medical devices
|No announcements have been published.|
Vol 3, No 2 (2016): American Journal of Drug Delivery and Therapeutics
Table of Contents
Efficacy of Flavonoids and Xanthonoids on Alzhiemer’s Through Multiple Targeting as Evidenced by Cross Docking
Saleem Iqbal, A. Radha, K. Balasubramanian, K. Gunasekaran